Thursday 2 February 2017

One more thing I want to add, another new years resolution.

I'm about to go into my last year of an economics degree. So I want to hone and sharpen both my economic writing and my economic thinking process, as well as prove to myself I'm capable of putting together a long term project and delivering on it (hopefully). Plus writing down my intentions of doing something tends to incentivise me to follow through.
To that end I'm going to write a series of essays/articles called something like The Economics of... I'll write about the Economic state and policies of each country alphabetically, starting with Afghanistan.

I'll try to write one every week (I'll put them up on Sundays?). I'm going to aim for about a thousand words or so. Not enough to go all the way into a countries policies, but enough to cover them in reasonable depth. Plus keeping it to a thousand words means I won't give up, as that is a manageable target (I hope).
This is in addition the the more regular daily musings on whatever topic I feel like.
Writing this is a small step, but an important one.

No comments:

Post a Comment